Pages

Sunday 17 June 2012

Lego love...

This is what I'll be getting my husband for his birthday.

We celebrated Fathers' Day by going to the Lego shop in Brighton - it's not big, but immediately identifiable by the crowd of pre-teen boys outside pressing their noses against the window and ooh-ing over the star wars mega-ships. Oh - and by the crowd of thirty-something dads clustered around the camper-van.

I must admit, I'm quite taken with it myself.

Apologies to those who come here for respite from all of that. I'll be sewing again soon...


1 comment:

  1. Oooh, that VW. Do I have to wait until s/he is 16+ to get it?
    At dinner-time tonight, I looked on the back of the pasta packet tonight and there was a voucher for a Lego place in Manchester...I could be tempted! One sister is not far from there.

    ReplyDelete